FIND YOUR PASSION AND COMMIT TO IT LIKE IT IS YOUR OXYGEN.
The passion to breath is something every American feels on a daily basis. The ability to find your passion for existence is sometimes very complicated. Personally, I have grown tired, exasperated, frustrated and damn angry with the ongoing headlines related to gun violence, violence, unemployment, and sadly the unemployed.
In March of 2008 my life changed when I suffered a catastrophic heart attack named “The Widow Maker Heart Attack”. God knows that it has to be bad when it actually has a name. 90% of those that experience the Widow Maker die. Proudly, I am happy to say I am a fraternal member of the “Widow Maker Heart Attack Survivor”.
I believe that I survived flat lining 6 times for a powerful reason. I have put together a comprehensive plan that would create a business that would:
1. Reduce the reason for gun violence
2. Reduce the reason for violence
3. Reduce unemployment
4. Reduce underemployment
5. Reduce military unemployment
6. Reduce home foreclosures
7. Reduce bankruptcies
8. Increase taxes paid to local and state
9. Increase home purchases
10. Increase number of people obtaining living wage dignity
11. Increase number of people actively pursuing post high school education
12. and much more…..