Indeed there is a magic want to create jobs. It takes an innovator, problem solver and perhaps someone that lives it each and every day to in fact search out and find that evasive magic wand that you claim does not exist.
For some reason the media and elected officials refuse to accept that a person not in the public eye, not elected, not terribly egotistical can actually search out find that magic wand to job creation. Really?
Here is the problem in a nutshell:
1. Lack of living wage jobs in America
2. Lack of educated Americans to take the jobs that already exist
3. Corporate America realized that after The Great Recession of 2008 that they no longer need millions of extra employees to get the job done.
4. Unemployed workers want jobs, but either re-training is difficult to accomplish or excessively expensive.
5. 1,000’s of United States Manufacturing companies have moved their manufacturing operations to Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan and other low wage, low skill, low need countries.
6. The middle class is disapearing and the lower class is growing as the nearly 80% of the United States lacks post high school education.
7. Age 40+ Americans are being laid off at astounding numbers as a result of the “new norm” in the global market place as it relates to financial compensation.
CNN – Mr. John D. Sutter the solution is not that difficult, but by no means impossible to impact within each and ever downtrodden community in the USA.